Friday 27 August 2010

Roll up! Roll up! Christmas is coming and the goose is getting fat....





...time to order that Christmas pudding!
I am now taking orders for luxury Christmas puddings, made to my own secret recipe, tweaked to perfection over the last 20 years.
The pictures show a 1/2 litre pudding, steamed for 10 hours, which will serve about 6, and a pudding steamed in a large teacup for 8 hours, which will serve approx 3. The puddings are very generously steeped in brandy, and contain a wide range of dried fruits and nuts. They come festively wrapped, with a little handsewn bag containing a (hopefully) lucky sixpence. How about ordering one as a present for that hard-to-buy-for auntie?! Larger or smaller puddings on request - just ask!
The sooner you order, the better - the longer they mature, the better they taste!

2 comments:

  1. I'll have a big one, please! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jackie!
    Almost felt the taste in my mouth while reading your description :D Last christmas was my first time I've tasted Christmas pudding, but I have to admit, didn't fell in love with the taste that time :D But I guess that depends. For example you've workd on the recipe for 20 years! Then it must be wonderful !

    ReplyDelete